Friday 30 August 2013

The nice kind of swirly


*All products in this post were purchased with my own money.
This is a mani I wore a few days ago.  It's my 2nd attempt with a XL stamper, and while it's nowhere near perfect, it is definately a huge improvement from when I was using a regular stamper.  If anyone is having trouble with stamping, I would hugely recommend it.  It just makes the whole process so easy!


Here are the polishes I used in this mani:



Nail Envy Matte, Barry M - Blue Grape, Gallery - Silver Moon, Barry M Silver Foil, and my trusty Seche Vite.  Also included in the picture are my XL stamper, and stamping plate PUEEN46 from the Love Elements Collection. (Purchased from Amazon.co.uk)


I stamped the bottom image from this plate with Barry M Silver Foil, over 2 coats of Barry M Blue Grape, and did a gradient of Silver Moon and Blue Grape on my pinky and thumb.  I then added a single blue square rhinestone to the middle of the gradient nails, and sealed them with 2 coats of Seche Vite.

I am really loving this plate collection from Pueen.  So far I have had no problems with any of the images from this set, and they come with a free holder, which is a nice little touch.  I am really considering purchasing the other set they have.  The images are small in this one, but I have small nails anyway, so it's not a problem for me.




 Anyway, I would love to hear from you in the comments below.  Like this combo?  Hate it?  Think that that watermark on the last photo looks kinda weird? Yeh, me too!  
Any feedback in regards to the post itself would be greatly appreciated.............just be gentle, I'm a total newbie : )

2 comments:

  1. I recently got the squishy stamper and OMG it is amazing, makes stamping a breeze.

    What I would say about your post is it is good, only thing to think about is your comments have captchas which do put people off commenting. If you are worried about spam then just keep it so you moderate them before they are published. Hope that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh that makes total sense. I didn't really think too much aboout that but you're totally right. I'm gonna get rid of it : )

    And the squishy stamper.........YESYESYES! It's freakin awesome right! It makes me wonder why they're not the more common type, they're just so user friendly and perfect for beginners.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )