Sunday 8 September 2013

Neon Mesh


 Hi everyone, just a quick post from me today, as I need to get a really early night.  This is a mani I did about a week ago.  I have really wanted to use this neon pink from the moment I got my grubby little hands on it, it's just so bright in real life.


I'm pretty sure this is the last post I have with my boring watermark, I have it in the same font as my blog title now.  Hooray for You Tube tutorials!

L-R: OPI - Nail Envy Matte, BYS - Pink Panic, Konad Special Polish - Black, Born Pretty Store textured polish - 12 (review coming soon) and Seche Vite.

The stud was actually a purple holographic stud, but I just painted them with Pink Panic beforehand to match this design.  Sorry it's a short post today, but |I'm off to have some tea and then turning in as I need to be up at 4am!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here and send me the link when you've accepted so I can see your answers :) - http://takemetoyourlacquer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fishnet pattern :) pretty.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi thanks for sharing this with us :) I love this design and the colours!!
    I have just started my own beauty blog if you could follow me as I have you :)that would be great! thank you xx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get me some neon studs!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally cheated with those. They were holo purple, but I just stuck them to orange wood sticks with blu-tac and painted them pink XD

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )