Sunday 22 September 2013

Third time's a Charm

Hi guys, back for my 3rd post of the day.  Well, you didn't think I'd leave you without some nail art did ya?  This is just a monochrome stamping mani I did last week.  Nothing special really, but I love monochrome nails.  I think that almost any design works with monochrome colours, you just can't go wrong really!



I originally planned to do all 5 nails the same, but I kinda messed up some of the stamping.  I was really tired, so I just top coated the ones that were okay, and turned the messed up ones into accent nails!
I started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Lavender Cloud.  Then I stamped the rose image with Konad Special Polish - Black and PUEEN27.  For the accent nails, I used a base of Rimmel 60 Seconds - Black Out, which is my go-to black creme until I get my grubby little hands on Camelot by A-England.  Then I added a coat of Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - 118 which is black, white and silver glitter topper.

This isn't perfect, but i really liked wearing it.  The funny thing is, I was actually re-creating one of my pre-blog mani's, and it came out better than this before.  Just my luck!
I will be back tomorrow with the first prompt for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 day challenge.  I can't wait!







2 comments:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )