Friday 11 October 2013

#33DC - Day 9 - Indian

 Hiya lovely people - happy Friday!  I'm back for Day 9 of the #33DC, and the prompt for today is Indian.  I had a really nice mani planned for this which included some nail stickers and stamping, but when I went to apply the stickers, they were rubbish.  They kept tearing at the slightest tug, so I binned them, and decided to just go with the stamping on all the nails.  Unfortunately, I must have been really off my game by then, as I couldn't get on with that stamping image either, so in the end I chose this.




I was looking at Indian fabric patterns for inspiration, and I noticed a lot of them with circles, and repetitive patterns, so I went with this image from PUEEN49, and took the colour combo from a different piece of fabric.  The polishes I used are BYS - Mosaic Plum, and I stamped using Barry M Gold Foil.  I was so gutted that my original idea went so badly wrong, as I think it would have looked great, but I suppose you can't win them all!  Hopefully, next week will be better for me.  I've got some cool mani's planned, and I have a couple of days break from the workmen in the house over the weekend, although the entire contents of my kitchen are still residing in the sitting room!  Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )