Thursday 17 October 2013

Hairy Legs London - Tainted Love

Hi everyone, looking forward to the weekend?  As you may, or may not know, October is UK Indie month.  At the start of this month, I didn't own a single UK indie, mostly because I wasn't aware there were so many.  However, I'm pleased to say that I an now the proud owner of 21 of them! b(25 if you count A-England's)  I know, I have problems, but don't we all?


 The beauty I am showing you today is Tainted Love by Hairy Legs London, and as you can see, even on the sad little nubbins I have in this photo, it's an absolute stunner!  In Sanita's words, Tainted Love consists of a dash of the magical colour-shift pigment, iridescent purple glitters, metallic fuchsia glitter dots, red holographic glitter, red holo hearts, black glitter and tiny (TINY) black bar/slice glitter. It is tinted ever so slightly purple (almost clear).
I've layered 1 coat here over Barry M - Plum ( a winning combo IMO).  There is a fantastic amount of glitter in this polish, I only had to dip my brush back in the bottle once to grab a heart when I wanted one, and it applied really easily. Unfortunately, this polish is a limited edition, as the pigment she uses has been discontinued so if you want it, you may need to pop over to Hairy Legs and grab one.
 I love everything about this polish, I honestly don't think I'd change a single thing, but I'd love to know what you guys think.  I have quite a few Hairy Legs to show you (lol), but as I have so many new UK indies, I will try to get at least one from each brand I have posted first before it's November!  Funny thing is, I'll have 2 weeks off in November, so lots of time for swatching after UK indie month : D




8 comments:

  1. I love tainted love. It's def one of my most fav UK indies and looks gorgeous on your beautiful nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for being so kind to my little nubbins! I agree totally, it is stunning....... UK indies are sooo good at the moment : D xx

      Delete
  2. This is really nice, heart glitters don't really work but in this one it really does :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definately one of my favourite glitters - and the pink circles.....mmmmmm! xx

      Delete
  3. this glitter is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it! I think I may need a back-up bottle : D

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )