Thursday 10 October 2013

Quick update from me, and What the British Nail Bloggers have been up to this week.

Hi guys, thanks for stopping by!  Things for me this week are a little bit cray, as I am having a new kitchen and central heating fitted.  So, I'm afraid I don't have any lovely nails to show you today.  Never fear though, I can show you what the other British Nail Bloggers have been up to this week, and I will still have my mani for Day 9 of the 33 day challenge tomorrow.  I will still be posting at least 3 times a week, but may not be able to do any more than that for a week or two.  Sorry!
Anyway, have a look at all these lovely mani's instead:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )