Monday 2 December 2013

#33DC - Day 31 - art with your 3 favourite polishes

Hey guys, I'm back today with Day 31 of the #33DC and the prompt for today is art with your 3 favourite polishes.  It was very hard to decide which 3 they would be, as I seem to change my favourites on a daily basis.  In the end, I chose 3 that were in my top 5, and have seen a lot of use.



Those 3 polishes were Kleancolor - Metallic Pink and Metallic Aqua, and A-England - Avalon.  I freehanded the pinwheel design with a nail art brush.  All 3 were really easy to work with too which helped this to go a little smoother.  The middles are not quite perfect, but I think I can get away with it.
I love this mani, I think the 3 colours play pretty well with each other, and I'm loving the pinwheel designs at the moment too.  I think I may have to invest in the MoYou festive plate that has this image on it.  I like painting them by hand, but it would be nice to have the choice when I'm pushed for time.
Please forgive the slightly sub-par quality of my photos today.  My camera was freaking out trying to capture these metallic colours, it was a right PITA : )  What do you guys think of this design?
Don't forget to check out what all the other gorgeous ladies have done for today's prompt through the thumbnails below.



2 comments:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )