Saturday 7 December 2013

Crumpets Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge Round up.

Hi guys, I've decided that my replacement feature for Fragrance Direct Friday will be starting tomorrow instead of today. I've not had the time to get everything ready just yet, and after waking up at 4am this morning, I don't have the energy to get it all finished this afternoon.  I figured it could be a Sunday feature instead.  Hope you guys are okay with that.

Today, however, I will be posting a round up of the 33 Day challenge that ended yesterday.  I was pretty nervous about this, as I'd only been blogging for under a month when it started, but I figured what the hell, I'll give it a shot.  I'm glad I did, as I managed to do every prompt on the correct day, and I have created some nail art that I would never have tried otherwise. I was really proud of a few of these mani's, they turned out way better than I had hoped.  I have a bucket-load more confidence in my own abilities than I did when I started.  So, a massive thank you to Debbie from The Crumpet for letting me be a part of this, and more importantly, making it happen in the first place. 

So without further ado, here they are.  Click on the link below the picture to go to the original blog post.(opens in new window)
Day 1 - Dots
Day 2 - Most Used Polish

Day 3 - Tape Mani

Day 4 - Tribal

Day 5 - Mexican

Day 6 - Texture

Day 7 - Art with your oldest untried

Day 8 - Chevrons

Day 9 - Indian

Day 10 - Flowers

Day 11 - 3D

Day 12 - A pattern from your home

Day 13 - Chinese

Day 14 - Abstract

Day 15 - Animals

Day 16 - South America

Day 17 - artwork with your favourite brand

Day 18 - a mani featuring 2 patterns

Day 19 - Follow someones tutorial

Day 20 - a pattern from your wardrobe

Day 21 - Europe

Day 22 - 3 colour gradient + pattern

Day 23 - Geometric

Day 24 - mani with the colour you own the most of

Day 25 - a new technique for you

Day 26 - something from pinterest

Day 27 - a mani with 3 patterns

Day 28 - Lines

Day 29 - your favourite pattern

Day 30 - the same pattern, in different colours

Day 31 - artwork with your 3 favourite polishes

Day 32 - Shapes

Day 33 - freestyle/recreate someone else's mani
Phew!  My personal favourites were Day 11 - 3D, Day 14 - Abstract, and Day 16 South America.  How about you guys, do you have any favourites?

The one thing I can't help but notice as I scroll through these pictures is how short my nails used to be, and how much stronger and longer they have become.  A few months ago, I couldn't grow any length without them snapping off, but now, I have 3 or 4 mm of tip length.  Unfortunately, my right hand has not been getting quite the same amount of love, and they're still quite short!  I'm working on it though, so when the right hand has caught up, I will put together a post about the improvement in my nails, and what products/routines have been working so well for me : )


8 comments:

  1. Your abstract mani is one of my favourites too, I was going to attempt to recreate it but I didn't have the right foil! Loved it though! Well done us for making it!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it's a shame u didn't have the right foil :( I'm thinking of doing a blue + silver wintery one soon too, maybe with snowflakes : ) Well done us indeed, there have been some absolutely fabulous mani's in this challenge from everyone! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love them all! But my fave are 13, 14 and 19!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I was very proud of 13 myself, I'd never tried to paint a landscape before that mani : ) xxx

      Delete
  3. You did such an amazing job with all of these! I actually broke some nails during this lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetie. I had to chop mine down on Day 9 because of a break, but Nail Envy has really been working it's magic since then : ) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love them all but day 3,4 and 14 totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun! I had a feeling everyone would say 14 too. I guess sometimes the best mani's come from improvisation : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )