Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas everyone!  Just wanted to do a quick post to show you guys the nails I had on yesterday for Christmas Eve.  This is Sally Hansen CSM - Gilded Lily, stamped with A-England - Perceval and MoYou Festive 03.  The glitter accent nail is Dragonglass Nails - Animal which has been sitting in my untried box.  I will be swatching this polish soon, I really like it!
Tomorrow, I will be going out for a meal with extended family, but I should have one last Christmas mani for you later in the day.  Christmas is always spread across 3 days in my family, so I still count tomorrow as Christmas :)
Hope you all had a fab day,and I'll see you guys tomorrow :)

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )