Wednesday 1 January 2014

Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black


Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you're all feeling OK today, and not too hungover. :)  I decided to start 2014 off with something very gorgeous that has been lurking in my untried box for way too long.  This is Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black, which is a black jelly polish with multi-chrome colour shifting glitter.
*This will be a very picture heavy post.



These photos show 1 coat over Sinful Colors - Black on Black, with Seche Vite top coat.  I will warn you that this polish is really smelly - you need to have a window open during use.  However, that is the only problem I have with this, it applies nicely, doesn't cost a lot, and is really stunning.
The most prominent colours in the glitter are red, gold and green, but you can catch glimpses of blue at very extreme angles. The colour shift also seems to be a little bit stronger under a matte top coat, as you saw in the first photo.

Kleancolor's can be hard to find in the UK, there are a few UK sellers on ebay, but I would not advise you to buy from them unless you really have to, the prices are a total rip-off! (£6 + £3 shipping, for 1 bottle!)  Instead, I will link you to where I bought mine from.  This is a US seller, and shipping is normally about 2 weeks, but you can get any 6 Kleancolor polishes here for about £16 in total (£4.09 price + £11.77 shipping), or any 3 for £14 (£3.62 + £10.11 shipping) here. That includes the metallics that stamp really well. They also have deals on 12 bottles, and separate listings for matte polishes.  Just search ebay UK for Kleancolor.
Hope you don't mind, I'm going to put this picture in twice, a) because this post is very long, so it's far away and b) because I think it's gorgeous, and am very proud of it :p
What do you guys think of this polish, worth putting up with the smell??


4 comments:

  1. This one is gorgeous matte! I need to wear mine matte soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's really cool that the colour shift is still so strong :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow this is totally amazing! I usually prefer glitter shiny, but this looks amazing matte too. That first (and last!) picture is especially stunning, capturing all the colours <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I was super pleased with how these photos came out, and I am usually quite critical of my own swatches! :D x

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )