Monday 6 January 2014

Shimmer Polish - Candace

Hi guys, today I have another stunning Shimmer Polish to show you.  This is Candace, which is a mixture of gold holo and black micro and hex glitters.  You guys may recognise this as the base for yesterday's leopard print mani.



These photos show 2 coats over a base of W7 - Gold Mirror.  The accent nail is 1 coat over Sinful Colors - Black on Black, all with top coat.  This is a really sparkly polish, and I love how much it twinkles in the light.  I also love that the fine black glitter just tones it down slightly, making it seem a little more classy in my opinion.

Naturally, I had to get some close-ups for you, it would have been rude not to!  I love the depth of this polish, all those tiny glitters make for such an interesting visual.
The formula on this, just like all the other Shimmer Polishes I have tried, was really easy to work with.  It has a good glitter-density, but not enough to make application tricky.  Just like most other glitters, it dries a little gritty, so you do need a top coat to bring out the true beauty of this polish.
You can buy Shimmer Polish on Etsy here and follow her on Facebook here.  Cindy also has a lovely blog where you can see swatches of her polishes here.
What do you guys think of this polish?  Do you like it?


1 comment:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )