Wednesday 12 February 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 12 - Camouflage

Hi guys, and welcome to Day 12 of the NAGG challenge!  I can't believe we're nearly half way through already :)  Today's prompt is camouflage, and this is a style of nail art I hadn't gotten around to trying before this mani.  I kept meaning to, but there's always so many other things I want to try, and I never seem to keep track of them all.  Anybody else get like that?

So, I decided to got with what is probably one of my favourite colour schemes ever, neon pink + purple, and black.  :)  The purple is Color Club - Mrs Robinson, the pink is BYS - Pink Panic, and the black is Sinful Colors - Black on Black.
My skin is looking a little odd in these photos, so sorry about that, but my camera seems to be allergic to Mrs Robinson, so I had to make a lot of adjustments to get a more colour accurate shot.
I think I still need to work on my camo nail art, maybe try a dotting tool instead of a brush next time, but I still liked this mani, especially the matte version.  I can't resist a matte neon!
That's all from me today, but don't forget to check out the other camo mani's for today, and I will see you tomorrow gorgeous people :D



4 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks like a water color before the wash. I use my tiny pointy end dotter & get pretty fine squiggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :D I think I will be trying camo again soon, it was pretty fun - will try a dotting tool next time :) x

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome! It's a fun way to use several colors to match an outfit or an occasion.

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and
    look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!



    Here is my weblog; camouflage cakes at publix

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )