Friday 21 February 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 21 - Snow Day

Hi guys, today's post will have to be a quickie, as I'm a bit pushed for time, but this is my mani for Day 21 of the NAGG challenge.  The prompt for today is Snow Day, and I decided to do a mani representing how I would like to spend my snow day :)

If, hypothetically, I wasn't my own boss, and my work called me to say I had a day off because of the snow, I would spend it painting nails, and reading.  The base colours are W7 - Purple Rain and Kleancolor - Metallic Sapphire.  This Kleancolor bled into the stamping again, but this time, it was actually intentional, I love how it turns to a greeny gold on the tips!  The gold is Barry M - Gold Foil, and plate was MoYou Princess 11.
That's it from me today, but I will see you guys tomorrow :)




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Kleancolor tends to be a bit random that way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this case it was all good :) For the price, you can't complain either. Even ordering from US and factoring in postage I get them for about £2.50 per bottle! xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )