Thursday 20 March 2014

Barry M Aquarium Collection Nail Art

 Hi guys!  Today I have some stunning nail art to show you that I did last night with 2 of the new Barry M Aquarium polishes.  I was planning to post the swatches first, but I couldn't wait to share this with you all, so they should be up by Saturday instead.  Anyway, since today is officially the first day of spring, it seems quite fitting that I'm posting my first summery mani of 2014  :)
(picture heavy post)

 For this mani, I painted a base of Mediterranean, then sponged on Pacific to just over half way up the nail.  Then I stamped some palm trees here and there with MoYou - Back to the 80's 04 and Konad Black, and top coated.  After it was all dry, I sponged on some Barry M - Majesty on the tips for some textured sand.
 These 2 polishes are just perfect for this design, Mediterranean is literally like a sunset in a bottle, and absolutely gorgeous!  Enough of that for now though, I'll have plenty of time to gush when I post the swatches on Saturday.  I'm just going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking now, see you at the bottom :D
I did think about adding a few birds or something, but I decided to keep it simple and let the polishes do all the work. 
So, what do you guys think?  Are you looking forward to swatches?
In the meantime, why not have a look at what the other British Nail Bloggers are up to this week :)



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I am madly in love with these Barry M's. xx

      Delete
  2. This is stunning! Gorgeous colours! The aquarium collection has such pretty colours I must get my hands on them lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! They are crazy gorgeous :D xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning! Those warm colours look really great, it makes me want to go on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) me too, I want to live on that beach! xx

      Delete
  4. Pretty sure I told you on FB, but it warrants repeating... you. are. awesome. Absolutely love this look, with the duochromey and the texturey glittery goodness. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you sweetie! I was particularly happy with the sky, this polish is just so perfect for a sunset :D xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )