Thursday 24 April 2014

A-Z of Polish - B is for........Brave!

Helloooooo! And welcome to the second instalment of the A-Z series, with Imagination in Colour, Pocket Money Polishes, AnnaBean's Nails. This week, the gorgeous Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish will be joining in the fun too :D  Since there's a few of us now, we have created a little hub page where all the links will be added as they're posted.  Hopefully that makes it a little easier for you guys to navigate :)  So, today's letter is B, and my B polish is POP Beauty - Brave, a gorgeous neon blue with green shimmer........



I decided to put Brave in a lazy gradient with a teal franken I made out of Brave, and it's green sister, Radioactive.  Then I added a coat of Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie for a little bit of sparkle.
Then I stamped with Barry M - Silver Foil and MoYou XL Princess 13.  The last time I used this image I stamped with the same polish, but that was over something pink and sparkly, so the overall look is very different.
I really like the teal franken I made, and I think it looks fab in this gradient with it's daddy polish.  What do you guys think?



6 comments:

  1. Whaaahah! I frakin love this! Those glitters... that gradient... the stamping. It's just like you can't even make a bad nail art with that combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Alicia <3 I really loved the colours in this myself :D xx

      Delete
  2. These colours are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks hun! I've wanted a neon teal for forever, so I was so glad I was able to mix one up :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly... one day you will come up with an ugly combo and I will swoop!!! NAH, this is just too pretty <3 So excited to be doing this series with such talented bloggers and artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Charlie, stop it! I'm blushing, AGAIN! <3 I've just painted my D mani and I really don't have many D's in my stash - literally about 15! I managed to use 2, although I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not right now :D xxx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )