Monday 14 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Frost

Hi guys, I'm afraid today's post is going to be a quick one, as I have a thumping headache at the moment, so will just be taking it easy tonight.  Today sees the second week of The Neverending Pile Challenge, and the prompt is Frost, one of the most hated finishes there is.  I like most things, including crackles, but even I'm not keen on frosts......




So, I started with a blue creme as my base, and then stamped about 6 or 7 layers of the same swirly image from MoYou Mother Nature 01, using Color Club - Secret Agent and Sinful Colors - Tokyo Pearl. Then I stamped with this linked circles pattern from MoYou Pro 07 with Revlon - Cupid.
This is how it looked before the final layer of stamping.  Bluergh!  I will be trying this mani again with better colours and finishes, so I'll talk a little more about this technique in that post.
I wasn't very keen on this mani, no surprises there, but at least I avoided the dreaded brush strokes since I stamped with my frosts.  Don't forget to check out all the other mani's in the thumbnails below, I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone else can do something decent with a frosty polish, I'm sure at least one of these fabulous ladies will be able to pull it off :)



6 comments:

  1. Wow there's so much going on! Colors look great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much IMO, looking at it give me a headache lol :) thanks hun xxx

      Delete
  2. Yep! Drool factor high, once again. LOL I hope your poor head feels better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Sarah! I couldn't stand it to be honest lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks hun! It took a couple of days but I think I'm starting to shake it now....finally! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )