Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Jelly

 Hi guys!  After the frosty horror that was Monday's mani, I'm really pleased to be posting today's prompt - Jelly.  My untried jelly is the absolutely stunning Zoya - Aurora, a purple jelly packed full of holographic glitter.  I have actually worn this alone a few times, but couldn't manage to get an accurate photo to save my life, so this is the first time it's actually appeared on the blog........


So, I decided to do my first ever jelly stampwich with this, not realising until afterwards that this is very similar to the mani I did with Blaze at the end of last week, so sorry about that!  I started with 3 coats of Aurora, then stamped this leafy/lacey print from Pueen 55 with Barry M - Silver Foil.  Then once that was dry I applied 1 more coat of Aurora.
This polish is just so pretty, there's so much depth to it that it almost felt a little wrong putting anything over it, but I think the extra layer of jelly keeps the stamping from overshadowing it too much. I could honestly sit here for ages just looking at this macro, this is certainly a contender for my favourite polish ever!
I might be back later with a second post, but I'm still trying to shake these headaches I mentioned on Monday, so I'm not making any promises.  I do have pretties that need to be posted though, so hopefully I can catch a bit of a break later :D
In the meantime, why not check out everyone else's lovely squishy jelly mani's in the thumbnails below....




6 comments:

  1. Oh that's lovely and squishy! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks hun! I don't think there's anything that could be done to this polish to stop it being gorgeous! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jelly is so yummy that I need peanut butter & bread...NOW! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm, pb+j <3 <3 <3 I had a phase when I was little where pb was practically the only thing I would eat, and truth be told, I kinda wish it still was! :) Oh, and Aurora is gorgeous too, so sparkly and squishy, although it would be even better if it was pb scented..........but I digress LOL xx

      Delete
  4. That's absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )