Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Least Expensive

Hey guys!  Today's post will just be a quickie, as I'm totally exhausted, but today is a neverending pile challenge day, and you guys know I don't like to post late if I can avoid it :)

So, Monday's prompt was most expensive, and today's is least expensive.  As you can imagine, I had a bit more choice for this prompt :D   So, I ended up using 3 of my cheapest untried's, which were: NYC Rock Muse Smokey Top Coat, a black jelly with silver hexes, which cost me a mere £1.99 from Superdrug.  I layered a coat of that over black undies, then added a coat of Technic - Black Mirror, a topper with black, and silver holo hexes, with what looks like at least 2 different types of iridescent hexes, in a clear base.  Then I stamped with 2true Metallica- Aglala, a light green foil.  This is normally £4, but I was luck enough to pick a bunch of these up at half price.  :)  The swirls were from MoYou - Suki 07.
Don't forget to check out all the other bargain beauties in the thumbnails below.




4 comments:

  1. What a great gathering you have there! Loving the deep squishy glitters and of course glitter always looks great with metallic stamping. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun :D the technic polish is pretty nice for something I picked up on Facebook for 50p too xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )