Friday 11 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - A Random Untried.

Hi guys, and welcome to day 3 of the Neverending Pile Challenge.  The prompt for today is a random untried, and since I probably would have cheated and just picked the polish I wanted to wear the most, I got Charlie to pick a polish from my untrieds, and then grab something that he thought would go with it.  The untried he picked was the stunning Zoya - Blaze, and he chose Color Club - Angel Kiss to go with it........

I didn't want to do too much with these polishes, as they are both so impressive as a stand-alone polish it can be easy to go overboard.  So, I used Blaze as a base, and stamped this floral leafy image from MoYou Pro 12 with Angel Kiss.
Gah, how amazing is Blaze!? So much depth!  I have worn this once before, but was totally unable to show its true beauty on camera, so back in the box it went.  (as I said on the first day of the challenge, I will be counting non-blogged as untrieds too)
I know I say this all the time, but I really did like this mani, I would never have paired these 2 together myself, but I think they look great!  The Mr sure does have good taste :)
What do you guys think?  Don't forget to check out what everyone else has for today's random prompt in the thumbnails below.




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mani! Did you shorten a bit - I really like them super-square like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun :) I did, after that corner break in Wednesday's mani. I was getting worried that I might end up with a low break, so figured I'd get in there first! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you......

    http://georgesartandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )