Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesdays

 Hi guys!  Today is the first Tri-Polish Tuesday of April, so we have a new set of colours for this month - Blue, Pink and Yellow. (And, as always, the allowed extras of black, white, gold, silver and glitter toppers) With pink and yellow in the mix I just had to do another floral stamping mani, like this one from last week.

The base for this is 3 fairly generous coats of Sinful Colors - Hottie, a sheer blue jelly chock full of iridescent glitters.  The flower shapes were stamped with Sinful Colors - Snow me White, from Pueen 65.  For the pink middles, I used La Femme - Rich Pink Cream, and mixed a little with some Snow me White to get the highlight colour.  The little yellow dots in the middle are L'Oreal Jet-Set - Eclair.
  I liked this mani even more than the one I did last week, I prefer the shape of these petals to the other ones, they almost remind me of pink tiger lilies.  I'm sure there are other flowers that look closer to them, but I don't know very many flowers :D
 Sorry about the state of my cuticles in these pictures, they're looking a little haggard I'm afraid.  They seem better now though :)
So, what do you guys think of this mani?  Do you like it more or less than the one I did last week?

Don't forget to check out all the other blue, pink and yellow mani's in the thumbnails below.




8 comments:

  1. I saw the TPT thumbnail for this mani and knew EXACTLY who did it before I even read the name. <3 Gorgeous, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Manda, thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love reading your blog so I have nominated you for the Liebster award. You can read all about it here:

    http://nailsbycarolineblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, I'm honoured :D I have done one or 2 of these before, but I've had a few nominations now, so I'm hoping to do a post where I answer all the questions, but I am terrible at sticking to a schedule, so if I forget, I'm really sorry in advance :p xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )