Saturday 19 April 2014

Zoya - Dream

Hi guys! Just a quick swatch from me today I'm afraid, but I promise, this beauty really does deserve a post of it's very own.  This is Zoya - Dream, a gorgeous deep blue jelly filled with holographic shard glitter........


The photos show 3 coats with top coat, although I only needed 2 on my right hand where the nails are quite a bit shorter at the moment.  Application was easy, it's very pigmented for a jelly so you don't get any visible nail line either.  I also found that removal was pretty easy for such a sparkly polish, no soaking or scrubbing required.
Look at that depth!  This is without a doubt one of my favourite blues, to think a couple of months ago I didn't think I needed this polish makes me feel like a total mook - it's just divine <3  I really hope Zoya decide to do another collection of scattered holo jellies, I would die if they decided to do a teal version of this!
I could sit and gush about how pretty I think this is for hours, but I won't.  I think this is one of those polishes that really speaks for itself :D
I'll be back tomorrow with another prompt for FingerFood's Theme Buffet, and I'm really excited about this one, as it's the prompt that I suggested - Gothic (of course! :p)


6 comments:

  1. I have this and I absolutely love it! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it really is gorgeous isn't it! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, a teal version would be great. I only own 4 Zoyas and they are all scattered holos (Dream, Payton, Storm and Blaze).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they'll make it happen one day :) I have the same ones as you, except I don't have Payton, but Aurora instead. I got Carter and Lux from the Pixie Dusts too, but there's so many more I want. I think I'm teetering on the edge of a full-blown Zoya obsession! xx

      Delete
  3. A teal version of dream would be fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would, I have a major love for teal at the moment :D xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )