Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesdays

 Hiya lovelies!  Today I have the final Tri-Polish Tuesdays mani for July, before we start again with a new trio of colours next week.  So, today I have some floral stamping decals that I put over Barry M - Greenberry.  I've wanted to do decals with this plate since I saw this gorgeous mani from Tracey @ Simply Into My Nails.  She also did a fab tutorial to go with this design, so if you want to learn stamping decals I would strongly urge you to check it out.........

So I stamped this image from Pueen72 onto my stampers with Wet 'n' Wild - Black Creme, and filled the flowers in with Barry M - Pink Punch.  When they were dry, I applied them to my nails, and added some Barry M - Gold Glitter and POP Beauty - Violet Glitz to the centre of the flowers before top coating, and removing the excess decal.
I'm still not great at doing decals, but I think I'm improving slowly.  I think I need more images with big open spaces, as when I'm looking for something decal suitable I don't seem to have that much choice, but for now I'll keep practising with what I have.  My next plate purchase will have to be the Pueen Encore set anyway, I really need those plates in my life.  I wish they would hurry up and launch them in the UK already!
So, that's all from me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a mani for this weeks Theme Buffet, and a tutorial to go with it.  It's a pretty simple mani, and doesn't exactly need a tutorial, but since I haven't done many, I figured it would be good practise anyway.   In the meantime, you can check out all the other TPC mani's in the thumbnails below.




3 comments:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )