Friday 15 August 2014

A-Z of Polish: Q is for.....Quirk!

 Hiya lovelies!  Sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday.  I took another little trip to Ikea yesterday afternoon, and spent the rest of the evening putting together my workstation with my other half.  On the plus side, I bought my workstation! :D I'm not showing you guys just yet though, I still have some bits and pieces I want to get, and I still have a few little bits of furniture that need to be shifted around a bit.  I will be doing a blog post about it when the whole corner's finished though :D



So, on to today's mani - this week we're up to the letter Q, which is a really uncommon letter for polish names it would seem.  Most of us didn't have a single Q in our stash, so this week we're playing fast and loose with the criteria.  So either, choosing a polish with q in it anywhere, doing another P mani, doing a design that relates to the letter Q somehow, or like me, picking a brand that begins with Q.  I had one lonely little Quirk sitting in my untrieds - Cosette.  Cosette is a beautiful mixture of baby pink and mushroom matte circle glitters, in a clear base.  I used OPI - My Vampire is Buff as a base for this, and then double stamped with MoYou Back to the 80's 04 with Moyra 64, and then Wet'n'Wild Black Creme.  
I didn't remember until after I'd finished this mani that I did zebra last week too, so sorry about that.  Last weeks mani was freehand though, and this week it's stamped, so I'd be interested to know which style you guys like better.  I think I liked last weeks more, but that may just be because it was textured :D

Anyway, that's all from me today, I'll try and get some posts ready for the weekend, but I start morning shifts for 6 days tomorrow, which means I'll have time in the afternoons to get stuff done.  Hooray!

And don't forget to have a look at what Q mani/polish the other ladies were able to round up by visiting the hub page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )