Friday 26 September 2014

Colour me Crazy (and caught up): Complimenting

 Hiya lovelies!  Today I have another catch up mani for the Colour me Crazy challenge.  I keep missing a week of this challenge, but I'm determined to get them all done.  This week is actually the last one anyway, so I have just one more mani to show you after today.  Just in time to start the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 week challenge! :D



So, the prompt this week is Complimenting colours, and I decided to do a leafy green mani :D  I started with a base of Essence colour & go - roller coaster, which is a gorgeous green cream with bright green shimmer,  This is my very first essence polish, but I am super impressed with this. I only used 1 coat here.  It still had the teeniest bit of VNL, but so little that even I would have been okay with wearing it like that.  I hate VNL, especially since my smile line is more than a little wonky.
 Once it was dry-ish, I stamped with Barry M - Key Lime, and this leafy image from MoYou London XL - Tropical 05.
So, I was super happy with how this turned out.  I really like these 2 shades of green together, and just look at that sexy shimmah! Gah! :D

So, that's all from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with a mani that I'm super excited to share with you guys, so I will see you then :D



3 comments:

  1. That base color is so pretty! Great stamping as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping and yes the 2 greens work well together. I have yet to find a green polish to suit my skintone xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )