Tuesday 9 September 2014

Colour me Crazy Catch-up: Black and White

Hiya lovelies!  As promised yesterday, I'm getting caught up on the couple of prompts I missed in the British Nail Bloggers Colour me Crazy challenge.  So, first up is Black and White, and as you can see I went with something very simple for this prompt.....



I started with a base of Wet'nWild Black Creme, and then stamped this leaves and roses image from MoYou XL Pro 10 with Sinful Colors - Snow me White.  It's been quite a while since I stamped with just one colour base and one stamping colour, but when it comes to black and white mani's I like my art to be bold and simple.  It just seems to work better for me.
So, I don't really have much more to say about this mani, other than I enjoyed wearing it.  I'll be back very shortly, because I am definitely double posting today :D  I have my neon mani for last weeks prompt all ready and waiting to post, so I'll see you guys in a hour or 2 for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )