Sunday 14 September 2014

Colour me Crazy - Pastels

*The stamping plate in this mani was previously provided in exchange for a 100% honest review.
 Hiya lovelies!  Today I'm just about squeezing in my mani for this weeks Colour me Crazy challenge, and the prompt is Pastels.  A few weeks ago, Elicia from Deliciate Nails did this mani with this cute little cloud, inspired by @iscreamnails on Instagram, and I've been dying to try it out myself ever since.........

 I started with a base of Barry M - Huckleberry, and then painted on my rainbow stretching across all 4 nails with Barry M: Greenberry & Peach Melba, Moyra 80 & 601, Revlon -  Cupid, and LaFemme - Lilac Cream.  Then I painted the little clouds with Barry M Coconut, Sinful Colours - Snow me White, and black acrylic paint.
While those nails were drying, I stamped some little butterflies under the middle of the rainbow using MoYou Nails plate 107, and MoYou Nails Special Nail Polish in Pink.  Then I filled them in using my DIY sheer tints.  Once it was all touch dry, I top coated and cleaned up.
So, this mani didn't quite turn out perfect, but I adored it nonetheless.  It's way cuter than I usually go with my nail art, but it made me feel happy every time I looked at it!  They just look so cute! <3
I'm really glad I did this mani - I needed a bit of a pick me up, and this worked a treat :D

So, that's all from me today lovelies.  I'm not sure if I'll be posting tomorrow, but if not I'll definitely be back on Tuesday with something for you.  Until then, why not check out all the other pastel mani's by visiting the thumbnails below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )