Tuesday 4 November 2014

October.......in mani's.

Hiya lovelies!  Today I have a quick round up of all the nail art I managed to post during October.  I didn't think there would be many at all this month, but actually there's a lot more than there was in September. So, let's get stuck in shall we?
(click on the titles above the images to go to the original posts.  (opens in a new tab)



Born Pretty Store Review



 X is for Xtreme Wear 



52 Week Pick 'n Mix Challenge 




Dark Metal Lacquer - Dreaming



Dark Metal Lacquer - Heurt



The Nail Arcade Review - part 2



Y is for Your Choice (DML - Flashy Sparklies)



Dark Metal Lacquer Mystery Box Review (Sep)




52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge




The Nail Arcade Review - part 3




MoYou Nail Review #2 - part 1





52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge




Barry M - Glitterati Collection



Haunted House Nail Art & Dark Metal Lacquer Cuticle Oil review.



Z is for Zoya




52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge




52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge



A2Z - A is for Angles



So, that's all she wrote!  Not bad for a months work if you ask me.  I loved a lot of the nail art I put out this month, but gun to my head, my favourites would probably have to be:  The haunted house nail art, the stained glass/spider ditty, the matte tie dye, and the red and black punk mani.  I also really liked the purple and gold zoya skittlette, the colorful skulls/floppy discs/rockets mani, and the purple and silver holo glitter chevrons.  How about you guys, is there something here that you really liked?  Maybe something you didn't like?  Either way, let me hear it :D 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )